||ERATV Help System
Vehicle Type Communications
This form contains a record of all the communication records that have been registered for this vehicle type. Using the term communications, it is meant that all the requests and notifications exchanged for the selected vehicle type will be presented as shown in the following image
The form contains a block for each communicae registered. ech block contains the following information:
- Subject/Description. The subject of the message dispatched
- Date. The date that the message was dispatched
- Organisation. The organisation that performed the action which triggered the message.
- Correspondent. The user that performed the action which triggered the message.
- Historical Record. A link to the historical record details that was the cause of the message. The link contains the date of the historical entry.
- Message Content. The content of the message that was sent. This will be visible if the user clicks anywhere on the communication record box. In the image presented above, the first record is expanded to also show the message.